Welcome to the first Enjoying Norfolk Virtual Challenge!
Enjoy Norfolk (even during lockdown), have a bit of fun, make plans for later, earn a bit of bling…
Discover or do something Norfolk-y and new this Spring. Choose to complete a minimum of 3 activities from our list of over 20 ideas. They range from the very easy and quick, to activities that require more effort. Some are indoors, some are for outdoors, and some are online. Ultimately you can put in as little or as much effort as you want to or can manage.
Examples of the activities include
- Cook a Norfolk Recipe
- Phone a Norfolk-based friend to check in, and for a chat
- Take a virtual tour of a Norfolk Museum or visit a local online exhibition
- Learn about a famous Norfolk person
- Make a ‘Norfolk Wish List’ for things you want to do when lockdown/restrictions ease…
- and you can also choose to set your own Norfolk-y task!
Part of this product is a downloadable PDF. After purchase you will receive an email with the download link in it. Any problems, please get in touch with us.